My Latest Tweet:

4/3/08

Bread Machine


I have one, and so does my Mom on the island, and my Dad up north. They're wonderful to use and you can experiment with different bread recipes. For my kids I like to add wheat germ and flax, and whatever multi grain cereal I can find.

My husband, on the other hand, is a die hard white bread guy, and this does me in every time!!! Oh my goodness... fresh warm buttery bread!!! Ahhhh... I have an awesome Henkle bread knife that can cut the loaf while still warm without squishing it, and the fragrant steam rising from the fresh slice makes me want to toss the whole diet thing.
Anyway, I bring this up today because we're all out of bread so that means I'll be making some. Yesterday I did a lot (and I mean a lot) of walking, and left food on my plate at dinner, so hopefully today's bread machine adventure won't set me back too much...

No comments:

Blog Upp

DIGG