My Latest Tweet:

3/31/09

Today: 1,710

I was out for two hours in the evening, so that really helped. If I'd been home, I no doubt would have eaten more.

Healthy stuff included:
  • whole grain toast
  • yogurt & blueberries
  • banana
  • apple sauce
  • cheese

Hmmm. Not sure if I'm logging on tomorrow, with this April 1st virus business going on... it may be just a hoax, but I'm the kind to err on the side of caution. Soooo... hopefully on Thursday I'll have two good counts to report, one for Wednesday and one for Thursday.

I'm trying to decide if (so far, this time, at least) this blog and my public record of my calories has made a difference. Not sure. I haven't really had a day yet where I've thought about eating a lot and then not done it because I wouldn't want to admit to it. Not yet, anyway ;)


Return to Fine Grind

No comments:

Blog Upp

DIGG