My Latest Tweet:

1/21/09

My Crazy Scale

I didn't count any calories yesterday, 'cause I kinda, uh, indulged in some treats (lasagna, ice cream, Bailey's in my coffee, etc.). I'm going to call it my own "Canadian party for the US inauguration" and just leave it at that (and congrats, Mr. President! What an historic day that was :-)

I'm pretty sure I've lost a couple of pounds though. Pretty sure. Not entirely sure, because my scale changes by about 3-4 pounds depending on where you stand. To say that this is a little frustrating is the understatement of the century.

However, being an optimistic person, I choose to see the upside. For example, this morning, after yesterdays binge fest, I can stand a little farther up (towards the numbers dial) to make my weight lower. Hmmm.

This might be my favourite scale, now that I think about it...
____________________
Return to Blog Scene By Jeanne

No comments:

Blog Upp

DIGG