My Latest Tweet:

11/22/08

Can A Good Breakfast Help You Lose Weight?


Is it true? Can eating breakfast really help you lose weight?

Somehow, mysteriously, I've lost 2 more pounds.

I say mysteriously because I haven't been actively trying to lose weight. I've been kind of "cruising", waiting until "New Year's Resolution" time (a.k.a. making excuses to not diet today).

If I look back over the past couple of weeks, the one change I've made is that I've been making sure I eat some kind of breakfast every morning. I used to have only my coffee before heading out for the day, but now when I make the kids their breakfast, I fix myself something simple as well, such as one slice of multigrain bread with peanut butter and honey.

Voila - two pounds gone! I think I'll keep eating breakfast :-)
____________________
Return to Jeanne's Blog List

No comments:

Blog Upp

DIGG