My Latest Tweet:

11/18/08

Cabbage Soup Diet

Here's a link to the Cabbage Soup Diet.

It may seem like another one of those gimicky fad diets (technically I suppose it is), but the reason I'm passing along this info is because a friend of mine and her husband had success with it. They made minor adjustments to the soup (I think they thickened the broth or something - I forget), but otherwise followed the plan as it is described. Sure enough, they lost some weight and were happy with how it all went.

I as yet have not been organized enough to try it, but it looks doable to me - it's short term and all the food is basically healthy. The times that you are restricted to a specific food or food group is not long enough to cause any nutrient deficits.

The only catch would be, like anything else, maintaining the weight loss once you're off the diet.

____________________
Return to Jeanne's Blog List

No comments:

Blog Upp

DIGG