My Latest Tweet:

9/10/08

Green Stew

Or should I say FOAMY green stew. Thank goodness the olive oil that I put in it caused all the green stuff to foam at the surface so that I could scoop some out, otherwise my hubby would never eat it.

Seriously, it was GREEN. That's what happens, I suppose, when you blend fresh leaves of sage, savory, rosemary, basil and thyme, along with about a cup of green onions (all from the garden). I'm sure the pureed broccoli didn't help either... lol.

Hey, it's his fault!!!! Without me and my trickery, he wouldn't have lived past 40 (he's 43 now). I'm sure some of the nutrients were lost when I scooped out the green foam, but he'll get more than he would have otherwise.

As for "non-green", there's cauliflower, zucchini and carrots in there as well. However, all he will see is big chunks of meat and potatoes in brown gravy...

No comments:

Blog Upp

DIGG