My Latest Tweet:

7/23/10

Breakfast

Have I mentioned that I've been focusing on breakfast lately? I eat something simple, like peanut butter and jam on whole wheat bread, or a banana and homemade granola bar. I've noticed it has made a tremendous difference in the rate at which I put on pounds when I don't need to.

They say that eating breakfast increases your metabolism. It does seem unlikely - aren't calories the same no matter when you eat them? I've found it does make a difference though. When I eat breakfast, I don't gain back those "slip up" 2-5 pounds nearly as easily.

Return to Fine Grind

3 comments:

Casey said...

hi, thanks for the tips. as you know i am having trouble attaining Weight Loss since i am over 30 and i guess metabolism really run so slow

Anonymous said...

I really like your site. Excellent content. Please continue posting such profound cotent.

Anonymous said...

Great, i found what i 've been lookin for.

Blog Upp

DIGG