My Latest Tweet:

7/8/09

Dr. Rhonda Low, And What Happens To You Body When You Eat A High Fat Meal

I saw this Dr. Rhonda Low segment last night on the news that analyzed the blood of two volunteers before and after they ate a 6,000+ calorie high fat meal. I can't find the segment on line to share the link with you (but I did manage to find her twitter address! @doctorrhonda )

Anyway, the segment on the fatty food was quite shocking. Even after one meal, the volunteers' blood when from clear to cloudy, and the heart rates when from comfortable to struggling. Worth noting is that both volunteers where deemed healthy prior to the test.

Ouch.

It crossed my mind to save the taped segment and replay it every time I get an ice cream craving...

Return to Fine Grind

No comments:

Blog Upp

DIGG